Il Mulino di Navicello
The Acetaia il Mulino di Navicello lies since 1942 in the centuries-old farmhouse of the same name whose history has seen it from the early 1600s become postillion of the bridge over the Panaro, Convent of nuns, mill for grinding and finally Balsamic museum.
Here the almost 600 ancient barrels (some originating from a 1900 census) are cared for and kept by three generations of the Rossi-Serafini family who, with respect for the teachings of the elderly and the DOP disciplinary, obtain every season from these an excellent, precious, well balanced, with the contribution of the aromas of cherry, juniper, mulberry barrels, in addition to the inevitable oak and chestnut. The visit of the Ancient Acetaia is always possible and free, a taste of the very dense over 25 years is inevitable.
Orari di apertura:
mattino: dalle 9:00 alle 12:00
pomeriggio: dalle 15:00 alle 19:00
Le visite e le degustazioni si effettuano solo su prenotazione e sono gratuite